2008年10月15日 星期三

Getting flu

Last weekend, I went home. I found that all my families had flu. At that time, I had some bad presentiment.

And then, it became true. After I went back to school few days, I found that I got a cold just like my families. Alas, I didn’t know how to express my feeling.

I had a running nose and almost coughed all the time. I swept my nose again and again and tried not to cough too loud that might disturb other people. I even could not concentrate in the class!

Luckily, after I went to see a doctor and getting some medicine, I got better and better. I still have a light cold now, but it doesn’t bother me at all.

2 則留言:

  1. You've got a great struction of your article, and I think you've spend much time to decorate your blog, you've done a great job! I think that you can avoid using the word "and" and some surprised word as the beginning of the sentence, that will be much better.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you for your suggestion. I will try hard to improve my writing skills.

    回覆刪除